Anyway, because I haven't been able to hunt down any more Tom Wode Bellman stories to blog about, I figured I'd post a scan of his dust jacket head shot from Through Love, Darkly. If anyone recognizes this man and how I can get in touch with him or if he's still alive or whatever, puh-lease leave a comment on the blog and let me know. ;-) There's just not much out there on this guy at all. Keep in mind this pic is from 1961...
2 comments:
I see you haven't posted in awhile but I knew Tom back in the day. Great guy, brimming with enthusiasm and a true love for SF. I'm not sure where he ended up, but at one point I think he moved from L.A. to Indiana or Iowa, one of those Midwestern states that begins with an "I" anyway. I remember chatting with him at a con in the 70s but it's a hazy memory. Good luck tracking him down. Hope he's still giving 'em hell.
Craig,
Thank you so much for this info. Please email me at gandersonco@yahoo.com.
Gregory, The Unofficial TWB Blog
Post a Comment